quarta-feira, 9 de março de 2011

those happy days!

When I'm with you my hole world shines...
Is'nt it lovelly the way we look so into each other?!
Just love the way we are!

Baby I love you I need you I want you!
Glad you've came back to me...
I wish this lasts forever and ever!
I love when you say I love you....
I love when I say I love you!

The smell of your hair and the touch of your skin
The softness of your lips and the way of your hips...
I want them always near me, surrounded in your arms
Making me feel so secure...!

When my mind thinks of you
my body crumbles all the way down....
When imagine us apart my heart cries alone!
Stick together till the end!that's what I want!

I don't need you tonight, I need you every nights!
When I'm not with you, my soul is burning!
Thank you for holding me so tight,
These days I know i´m really growing!

Sem comentários: